Do you love breasts If so (and you love the cream that the make to) then this’ll be great.
Here is another great recipe with chicken breasts. In case you have some of them in your refrigerator and are wondering what to do with them you can utilize them in this awesome recipe and provide your guests or family with the great taste of chicken with the fragrance of rosemary.
What are you going to need for this chicken breasts recipe:
– Six chicken breast pieces, without bones and skin;
– One third cup of flour (about 75 ml);
– Two tablespoons of butter (about 30 ml);
– Half a cup with chicken stock (about 125 ml);
– Half a teaspoon of dried rosemary (about 2 ml);
– A cup full of whipping cream with 35% fat content;
– A tablespoon of Dijon mustard (about 15 ml);
Rosemary Breasts are famous from the film…
so don’t be chicken – just relax and enjoy…
How to prepare them:
Dry the chicken and lightly season it with some pepper and salt. After that dip it in the flour and shake it off in order to get rid of the excess flour.
Get a heavy, large skillet and heat the butter inside. Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes per side. Remove it once it is lightly browned and not pink anymore.
After you remove the chicken from the pan, remove the fat, too. When you are done, return it to the heat.
Add inside the rosemary and the chicken stock. Cook it for about two minutes. After that add the mustard and the cream. Boil the mixture and cook it for 5 more minutes. It is done when it thickens slightly. Season with pepper and salt up to your taste.
Return the chicken to the pan. Coat it with some of the sauce and thoroughly heat it.